For general questions, you can always drop in and see one of our Peer Advisors.
PEER DROP-IN HOURS FOR FALL 2018 (subject to change) - 3rd FLOOR ADVISING CENTER THOMPSON
- Monday: 10:30-12pm
- Tuesday: 1:30-2
- Wednesday: 11:15-1:15pm
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
DECLARED UMASS POLISCI/LEGAL STUDIES MAJORS (Primary & Secondary & Major changes) and NON-MAJORS (UMass students moving into PoliSci or Legal, minors, letters of specialization): meet with an advisor.
IF YOU ARE PURSUING THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS CERTIFICATE: please use this link to meet with MJ Peterson.
- ALL OTHERS: please call the Department of Political Science at 413-545-2438 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
BECOMING A MAJOR
You can declare a Political Science or Legal Studies major at any time. There are no required pre-requisites or cumulative GPA. Students can enroll in the major by meeting with an advisor at any point of the semester. To make an advising appointment please use this link: https://umass.campus.eab.com. You should select "Explore a Major" as the service.
- Departmental Honors Advisors: Political Science Paul Musgrave (Honors only), Legal Studies Leah Wing (Honors only)
- Pre-Law Advising: Diane Curtis.
- Commonwealth Honors College Advisors
- Internship Advisors: Political Science, Legal Studies Alan Gaitenby
- SBS Advising Resource Center (Global Ed requirement, credit overloads, extenuating circumstances)
- Career Advising
- IPO/Study Abroad
- Isenberg Program Information