CURRENT UMASS STUDENTS
- To schedule an appointment: meet with an advisor.
The International Relations Certificate: for summer please email MJ Peterson at email@example.com
For Spring & Fall please make an appointment with MJ Peterson.
- Not sure whom to see? Click here for a basic breakdown.
Peer Advising hours:
Regular semester hours (subject to change):
- Monday: 9:00-1:00, 2:00-4:30 (Drop-in: 3:00-4:30)
- Tuesday: 9:15-11:15, 12:30-4:00 (Drop In: 2:00-4:00)
- Wednesday: 8:30-11:15, 12:15-2:00, 2:30-4:30 (Drop In: 12:15-2:00)
- Thursday: 10:00-4:00 (Drop in: 10:00-12:30)
- Friday: 8:30-11:00, 11:30-4:00 (Drop In: 8:30-11:00)
BECOMING A MAJOR
You can declare a Political Science or Legal Studies major at any time. There are no required pre-requisites or cumulative GPA. Students can enroll in the major by meeting with an advisor at any point of the semester or drop-in to talk to a peer advisor. To make an advising appointment please use this link: https://umass.campus.eab.com. You should select "Explore a Major" as the service.
Please call the Department of Political Science at 413-545-2438 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
- Departmental Honors Advisors: Political Science Paul Musgrave (Honors only), Legal Studies Leah Wing (Honors only)
- Accelerated Master’s Degree (4+1) in Political Science
- Pre-Law Advising: Diane Curtis.
- Commonwealth Honors College Advisors
- Internship Advisors: Political Science, Legal Studies Alan Gaitenby
- SBS Advising Resource Center (Global Ed requirement, credit overloads, extenuating circumstances)
- Career Advising
- IPO/Study Abroad
- Isenberg Program Information