CURRENT UMASS STUDENTS
- To schedule an appointment: meet with an advisor.
The International Relations Certificate: for summer please email MJ Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Spring & Fall please make an appointment with MJ Peterson.
- Not sure whom to see? Click here for a basic breakdown.
Peer Advising hours:
- Monday 9:30-2:15 & 4-5; drop-ins 10-1:30
- Tuesday 9-9:45 & 11:30-3:45; drop-ins 1-3:45
- Wednesday 8:30-11:30 & 12:30-2:15 & 4-5; drop-ins 10-11:30
- Thursday 11:30-5; drop-ins 2:30-3:45
- Friday 9-2:30; drop-ins 11:30-2:30
BECOMING A MAJOR
SPRING ’20: PLEASE COME TO PEER DROP-IN HOURS (LISTED ABOVE) TO ADD THE MAJOR.
You can declare a Political Science or Legal Studies major at any time. There are no required pre-requisites or cumulative GPA. Students can enroll in the major by meeting with an advisor at any point of the semester or drop-in to talk to a peer advisor. To make an advising appointment please use this link: https://umass.campus.eab.com. You should select "Explore a Major" as the service.
Please call the Department of Political Science at 413-545-2438 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
- Departmental Honors Advisors: Political Science Scott Blinder, Legal Studies Leah Wing (Honors questions only – for all other advising matters, use the links above).
- Accelerated Master’s Degree (4+1) in Political Science
- Pre-Law Advising: Diane Curtis.
- Commonwealth Honors College Advisors
- Internship Advisors: Political Science, Legal Studies Alan Gaitenby
- SBS Advising Resource Center (Global Ed requirement, credit overloads, extenuating circumstances)
- Career Advising
- IPO/Study Abroad
- Isenberg Program Information