Course lists for this semester are linked below in two ways: (1) interactive "Semester Course Catalog" and (2) individual PDF course lists. Information on this page will be updated as needed to stay current. If you need help, feel free to contact an advisor.
SEMESTER COURSE CATALOG - FALL 2022 This is an interactive catalog in which you can see all the current classes being offered. You can sort by a particular course list and easily find courses that meet multiple requirements.
How to use: To search for all Legal Studies classes, go to Column B-Subject, use the drop-down menu to uncheck “Select All” and check “LEGAL”. To search for a particular course list, go to the appropriate column, use the drop-down menu to uncheck “Select All” and check “Yes”. You can access and interact with all the course lists below.
LEGAL STUDIES PDF COURSE LISTS:
- Legal Studies: All Courses Fall 2022
- Legal Studies: Law-Related Liberal Arts (LRLA)
- Legal Studies: Global Law and Society (GLS)
- Legal Studies: Integrative Experience (IE)
LETTER OF SPECIALIZATION PDF COURSE LISTS:
- Letter: Data Analytics for Politics, Policy, and Legal Studies (DAPPLS)
- Letter: Comparative and International Law
- Letter: Conflict Resolution
- Letter: Constitutional Law
- Letter: Law and Social Justice
COURSE CATALOG: COMPLETE This interactive catalog contains all the course offerings over many semesters. You can filter by subject, course list, and semester as well.
COURSE DESCRIPTIONS: COMPLETE LIST
LEGAL STUDIES MAJOR CHECKLIST Use this checklist to track progress towards your Legal Studies degree. Your academic advisor may use this as a tool in your advising meetings.