- create a master list/spreadsheet of sessions and experimental topic (from syllabus) to keep track of which protocols are complete
- work directly with the instructor on a regular basis to confirm which experiments will be used in which class sessions, and to confirm that accurate protocol information is collected and entered into the correct format (in some cases, protocol information already exists in text form and/or has already been programmed into qualtrics)
- extract the protocol information and create a document for each experiment that is saved in google drive
- download any missing articles specified on the syllabus into the google drive "readings" folder
- prepare final version of protocl for each session, either formatting a pen and paper version or programming into qualtrics (again, prior experience with qualtrics not necessary - only a willingness to invest time needed to learn a new but not particularly difficult computer program)
2 - 3 Credits
Research Position Title:
Familiarity with google drive is useful, but not necessary so long as you are willing to learn how to use it.
Contact Professor Rolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org with interest.