CURRENT UMASS STUDENTS
- To schedule an appointment: meet with an advisor.
The International Relations Certificate: for summer please email MJ Peterson at email@example.com
For Spring & Fall please make an appointment with MJ Peterson.
BECOMING A MAJOR
You can declare a Political Science or Legal Studies major at any time. There are no required pre-requisites or cumulative GPA. Students can enroll in the major by meeting with an advisor at any point of the semester or drop-in to talk to a peer advisor. To make an advising appointment please use this link: https://umass.campus.eab.com. You should select "Explore a Major" as the service.
Please call the Department of Political Science at 413-545-2438 to set up an appointment with an advisor.
- Departmental Honors Advisors: Political Science Paul Musgrave (Honors only), Legal Studies Leah Wing (Honors only)
- Pre-Law Advising: Diane Curtis.
- Commonwealth Honors College Advisors
- Internship Advisors: Political Science, Legal Studies Alan Gaitenby
- SBS Advising Resource Center (Global Ed requirement, credit overloads, extenuating circumstances)
- Career Advising
- IPO/Study Abroad
- Isenberg Program Information