Thursday, Feb 28, 2013
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Meet the Law: Student & Lawyer-Alum Speed Networking
Cape Cod Lounge
Are you interested in a legal career? Curious what law school is like? Come talk to alumni-lawyers!
At this speed-networking event, you will rotate from table to table of alums for approximately 10 minutes of conversation at each table. This is an ideal place to learn how our alums chose their law school or their legal specialty, or to hear about resources and opportunities they took advantage of as a UMass student.
Light dinner provided.
Organized by Pre-Law Advising, the Commonwealth Honors College, and the Department of Political Science
Alumni participants include:
- Gina Atwood '96 (German, Spanish), Associate, Goodwin Proctor
- Christine Bromberg '92 (Accounting, History), Partner, Robinson & Cole
- Debora D. Ferreira '93 (Legal Studies, Afro Am), Executive Director, Equal Opportunity and Diversity, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Eric Weinstein '88 (Political Science), Attorney, Eric J. Weinstein Attorney at Law
- Todd Newhouse '81 (Political Science), Assistant US Attorney, US Attorney's Office
- Margaret Lareau '72 (Political Science), Attorney, National Labor Relations Board
- Ana Dubrovsky '04 (English, Women's Studies), Attorney, Scott & Bush
- Sarah Oulton '86 (Zoology), Recent law school graduate