Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Bernie Dallas Room, Goodell Hall
A panel co-sponsored by UMass College of Social and Behavioral Sciences and the Five College Peace and World Security Studies
Speakers will discuss foreign policy under the Trump administration.
- Prof. Julie Hemment, UMass Department of Anthropology
- Prof. David Mednicoff, UMass School of Public Policy and Program in Middle Eastern Studies
- Prof. Pavel Machala, Amherst College Department of Politics
- Prof. Paul Musgrave, UMass Department of Political Science
- Prof. Laura Reed, UMass Department of Political Science
Moderated by David Mednicoff, Public Policy.
140 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003United States
140 Hicks Way Amherst MA