Join us for webinar series on new book: Online Dispute Resolution—Theory and Practice: A Treatise on Technology and Dispute Resolution (2nd edition)
Book Launch Panel Discussion
9/22/21 @ noon EDST
Hosted by the National Center for Technology and Dispute Resolution (odr.info)
Editors Panel Discussion
Ethan Katsh, Dir., NCTDR & co-author, Digital Justice: Technology and the Internet of Disputes (2017, OUP)
Daniel Rainey, Fellow, NCTDR & Principal, Holistic Solutions, Inc.
Mohamed Abdel Wahab, Fellow, NCTDR & Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law at Cairo University, Egypt & Founding Partner of Zulficar & Partners
Upcoming additional webinars with authors will take place this fall:
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) & AI Oct 13 @ noon EDST
- ODR Impact on Practice Areas Nov 1 @ 10am EDST
- Ethics, Culture & Equity in ODR Nov 2 @ 10am EDST ODR,
- Courts & Justice Systems Nov 3 @ 10am EDST
- State of Play of ODR Globally Part I Nov 4 @ 8am EDST
- State of Play of ODR Globally Part II Nov 5 @ 2pm EDST
Announcements to follow with access links!