Monday, October 19, 2020 - 4:00pm to 5:15pm
Online via Zoom
Join us to learn more about the Legal Studies Program in the Department of Political Science this coming Monday, October 19, 2020 at 4pm via Zoom.
Legal Studies Major:
- Close contact with faculty
- Most classes are capped at 25 students
- Faculty work closely with students in internships, honors courses, research assistantships, and as honors thesis advisors
- Letters of specialization: Comparative and International Law, Conflict Resolution, Constitutional Law, Data Analytics for Politics, Policy, and Legal Studies, and Law and Social Justice
- We are growing our internship program, including internships with the Massachusetts trial and appellate court systems, district attorneys’ offices, private law firms, public interest groups, mediation firms, law enforcement, legislators, corporations, and many others.
- Majors go onto graduate and professional study and enter a wide range of fields including law, mediation, government, politics, public advocacy work, law enforcement, education, and business.
- Alumni outreach – We are working with LSUB on an alumni networking event scheduled for the spring.
- Come by my office or email me your ideas for improving the program.
- Faculty and staff introductions
200 Hicks Way
Amherst, MA 01003United States
200 Hicks Way Amherst MA