Interested in Middle-Eastern politics? Check out this course:
- Why have Islamist activists become prominent political actors in some countries?
- What was the Arab Spring, why did it happen, and what paths did it take in different countries?
- How were states formed during and after colonization?
Legal Studies classes
Legal classes fall 2016.pdf
Political Science classes
Polisci classes fall 2016.pdf
Continuing Education/Online Fall 2016
- LEGAL 250: Introductory Legal Studies (SB, U)
- LEGAL 297R: Special Topics – Gender, Law, and Politics
- POLISCI 391WM: Women, Media and Politics - Find out more
- POLISCI 394II: International Environmental Politics and Policy (IE for Political Science Majors)
- POLISCI 397AC: ST-At the Crossroads: The Caucasus between the East and the West (International Relations Certificate)
Tentative Winter 2017 Lineup
- LEGAL 250 Into to Legal Studies (SB, U)
- LEGAL 297 TV Law in Film and TV
- POLISCI 121 World Politics (SB)
- POLISCI 252 Globalization,Governance & World Order (G, SB)
- POLISCI 338 Nationalism, Ethnicity & Identity (G, SB)
- POLISCI 340 Latin American Politics (LACLS Certificate)
- POLISCI 388 Corporate Lobbying in the Global Economy (IE for PoliSci majors)
NOTE: Course offerings are subject to change. Please use SPIRE for complete and up-to- date course information.
SBS seeks an Assistant/Associate Professor in Cybersecurity & Public Policy for the new School of Public Policy
This is a full-time, tenure-track position for the new School of Public Policy. The ideal candidate is a social scientist with experience teaching Cybersecurity and Public Policy. Applicants should have the ability to initiate new research programs in the discipline and to utilize innovate teaching techniques.